Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good Will Hunting





We love a good hunt. Check out what we found at this
months Rose Bowl Stadium Flea Market!
Jessica scored an African basket. She loved the contrasting use of wicker and metal fabrications...and is a sucker for baskets in general! I came upon this little gem of a needlepoint and almost peed myself! I've been collecting them for some time now and have been searching far and wide for a "nude". Looks like I got two :)

ALL IN ALL A SUCCESSFULL MISSION!
XO







2 comments:

  1. leesy, I can't believe you finally found a great nudie needlepoint!! so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dean! I FREAKED when I saw it! The sun was blazing, but what else is new at the bowl, so I had to be sure I wasn't hallucinating! I played it cool and talked him down to $40 bucks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...