Thursday, August 12, 2010

SHOW ME YOUR TEETH




We often discuss our obsessions with piranha's and taxidermy. See if you can spot the piranha in our blog heading! With PIRANHA 3D coming out on August 27th, I felt it was only right to dedicate a post to this toothy little subject.

My fascination with piranha's began as a child after I saw the original PIRANHA, which was made in 1978. Jessica has had an obsession with taxidermy since birth, so of course I saw it necessary to buy her a taxidermied piranha for Hanukkah the first year we met. Match made in heaven I'd say!

ps. Keep them out of dogs reach! I've had one go missing...honest.

You can see the 1978 trailer here.
PIRANHA 3D trailer here

Let us know which you prefer!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...